Monday, November 15, 2010

Road Trip!

I've found the transition to veganism pretty easy, but I live in a great city with a variety of options available. But I have to be out of town this week, and I hope that I can cope with being away from home. I guess this will just be a trial run for T-day....I have already located the nearest Whole Foods in the Ft. Worth area. It is not convenient, but it will have to do. I love to shop, so I am considering buying a cooler that will hold 2 days worth of food for me. Some hummus wraps, veggie burgers, and almond milk to start. Then there is "The big day".....Thanksgiving. Oh, boy. I am getting a Gardin Turkey Roll, and roasting some butternut squash to take to dinner with my husbands family. Luckily, no one will question me too much, as they are pretty accepting. I hope everything will go well......

Good night Veganland, tomorrow has Pasta Florentine on the menu.....

No comments:

Post a Comment