Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Cookies!


Acorns

A gaggle of turkeys!


Pumpkin patch


Fall leaves

I hope I have successfully uploaded the pictures and managed to get each one labeled! I had a great time at this photo shoot now that I have learned some things from Halloween; always have an odd number of cookies in different sizes, they look better in a shot. Cookies that only have 2 colors don't always photograph well, just look at the cats...

I did take those chocolate cupcakes to the 3 Day, and there was none left. No one noticed that I had colored the filling pink, as they were in such a hurry to stuff their faces! I did hear a lot of "mmmm good", so I guess they were a success.

The next big adventure is planning the Christmas shoot. We are already planning and plotting what to do.....

A big thanks goes out to the HerrNeckers....without Anita and Adam, I would not have such great pictures to show off. But not that many people come to this site..... oh, well. If I keep posting, they will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment